敏感的心灵?A sensitive heart?

Start Wed night, while reading story before bed time, Rudy became very upset when there's "bye-bye" and "Good night". He will suddenly burst into tears and cry sadly. The two books I read were "Elmer's Color" and "Little People". In the Elemer book, last page simply says "The darkest night is black, and shh! Elemer is sleeping". As soon as I turn to this page, Rudy's face became sad and tiny tears drop fall; then I changed the book to "Little People - Benjamine's first day to school"; but we we reach the page where Ben says bye-bye to his mum, Rudy starts crying again. This makes me wonder if he starts to understand "bye"? and if this is the first time he starts to feel sad because of seperation? If I can choose, my dear baby Rudy, I would rather you not have a sensitive heart, since it's always the sensitive one gets hurt most. 爱玛的颜色是小果冻很喜欢的一本书。特别是开头的颜色系列,从头一气读到尾总是豆的他咯咯直笑。这周三晚上开始,我在给果冻宝宝读睡前故事的时候他变得对爱玛的颜色的最后一页很敏感。最后一页是这样说的:“最深的夜是黑色的,嘘,爱玛要睡觉啦。”一听到我说“嘘”,宝宝就撇嘴,然后眼泪就像断了线的项链哗啦啦的流了出来;接着就是很伤心的“哇哇"' 大哭起来。后来我又换了一本书,讲的是小人Benjamine第一天去上学的故事。结果读到Benjamine给妈妈说再见的时候,小果冻就像又勾起了伤心事一样,哇哇大哭起来。是我的果冻宝宝有一颗敏感的心灵吗?还是对Seperation有了一点点的理解?如果可以选择,我亲爱的果冻,我宁愿你迟钝而不是敏感,因为在你未来的人生岁月里,总是敏感的那一个受的痛会多一点。

Comments

  1. Hi Violet! Sorry I miss you today. Noah had a great time with Rudy.

    Noah also went through a period where "bye-bye" was a scary thing. It lasted about 2 weeks. We just tried showing him that we always come back. Hope that helps. We love you Rudy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend at LA 洛杉矶周末

Rudy's 4th day in daycare幼儿园的第四天